Download FAST BEAT LOOP RACER GT Build 2904839 + OnLine
After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Straight from coin-op to your PC comes the fuel soaked, turbo fired, 1 to 4 players arcade action of FAST BEAT LOOP RACER GT. Race your friends around the world as you compete on 48 tracks set against the cityscapes of Tokyo, Osaka, Shanghai and Beijing.
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4210 2.60GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD4000 with 1GB of VRAM (DirectX 11 graphics card required) or comparable
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: Windows compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Multiplayer Mode only supports 60 FPS and lower. Network connection may be lost if the drivers you are racing have a poor internet connection.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
1) Start Steam , go to your profile.
2) Run the game through Main.exe , which is in the game folder.
3) In-game -> Joining : Multiplay Mode -> Setup Match Settings -> Uncheck limit matchmaking ->
Press Matching -> We will join a lobby if it finds a room with the same match conditions
Hosting : Multiplay Mode -> Setup Match Settings -> Uncheck limit matchmaking
-> Press Matching -> Wait for players to join-> Choose Map and Setup Car -> Play
4) Play & Enjoy !
Modes: MultiPlayer | Co-oP ❌
Notes : Network connection may be lost if the players you are racing with have a poor internet connection or FPS stutters.
Recommended to set your refresh rate to 60Hz ONLY!!, otherwise the game will keep disconnecting you
How to enable controller support (if it doesn’t work for you.)
1) Download Spacewar to your Steam Library, type in Run Prompt steam://install/480
2) Right click Spacewar, and click on Properties
3) Under Controller tab, Set Override to Enable Steam Input or Disabled
4) Launch the game and check if your controller is working now in-game
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help!! Join our server