Download Paint the Town Red v1.3.3 r5678 + OnLine
Release name: Paint the Town Red
Size: 1.97 GB
Title: Paint the Town Red
Genre: Action, Indie, Early Access
Developer: South East Games
Publisher: South East Games
Release Date: 13 Oct, 2015
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (9,309)
After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Paint the Town Red is a chaotic first person melee combat game set in different locations and time periods. The voxel-based enemies can be punched, bashed, kicked, stabbed and sliced completely dynamically using almost anything that isn’t nailed down.
- OS: Windows Vista or later
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4 GPU with 1024MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: If you are on or around the min spec then you may need to run with Low graphics options and at a lower resolution.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
1) Download Steam Fix
2) Copy the content of Steam-Fix to game folder
3) Start Steam , go to your profile.
4) The game is launched on behalf of the admin: \Paint The Town Red.exe.
Creating a server : Scenarios -> Co-op -> Host Game -> Host Game -> Players are welcome.
Joining a server : Scenarios -> Co-op -> Select the appropriate server from the list.
5) Play and enjoy!
Fix From: Freetp
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.