Download WWE 2K23 v1.02 + 6 DLCs (Monkey Repack)
Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
WWE 2K23 is Even Stronger with expanded features, gorgeous graphics and a deep roster of WWE Superstars and Legends. 2K Showcase returns as an interactive sports documentary focusing on the 20-year career of John Cena and WarGames is finally here!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3550 / AMD FX 8150
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1060 / Radeon RX 480
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 80 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: SSD recommended, AVX – Compatible processor
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on WWE.2K23-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-wwe.2k23.iso (78,639,616,000 bytes)
- Game version: v1.02; 6 DLCs are included and activated
- Alternative Goldberg crack/emu is available in NoDVD folder after installation, thanks to edwinkyr!
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Slightly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 73.4 to 67.9 GB)
- Installation takes 4-15 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 73.4 GB
- Language can be changed in “tenoke.ini” file
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- MyRise Mega-Boost
- Pre-Order Content
- Ruthless Aggression Pack
- Deluxe Edition Pack
- Icon Bundle Pack
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.