Download Life of Delta v2.0.9-FitGirl Repack
After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-6500
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Life.of.Delta-SKIDROW ISO release: sr-lifeofdelta.iso (1,790,816,256 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 1.7 to 1 GB)
- Installation takes 2 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 4.4 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- 28 hand-painted levels of post-apocalyptic Japan and hundreds of carefully handcrafted character animations
- You will be solving over 50 engaging puzzles such as building spaceship engines and mixing toxic potions
- Interact with various characters throughout the game, each with a unique story to tell
- Fully animated cutscenes to paint a more interesting story
- Beautiful original soundtrack
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.