Download Vintage Story v1.18.0 pre.7 + OnLine
Release name: Vintage Story
Size: 405 MB
Title: Vintage Story
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Developer: Anego Systems
Publisher: Anego Systems
Release Date: September 2016
After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Vintage Story is an uncompromising wilderness survival sandbox game inspired by lovecraftian horror themes. Find yourself in a ruined world reclaimed by nature and permeated by unnerving temporal disturbances. Relive the advent of human civilization, or take your own path.
OS: OS X Yosemite, Linux, Windows 7 or newer, 32 bit
Processor: Most dual core processors, e.g. AMD E1-2500 APU @1.4 Ghz or Intel Core2 Duo P7500 @ 1.6 Ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Storage: 300 MB free HDD space
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400, OpenGL 3.3 or newer
Network: Internet Connection required when starting the game for the first time
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
1) Run the game through vintagestory.exe , which is in the game folder.
2) Joining : We go into the game, go into multiplayer , select the desired server * from the list and play.
– You can only play on pirated servers .
vs.oushost.ru, port 42420
Hosting : a) We start the server at least once. ( VintageServer.exe )
b) Go to %AppData%\Roaming\VintagestoryData and open the serverconfig.json file
c) In the open file, change the value of the “VerifyPlayerAuth” line from true to false, and set the rest of the parameters as you please.
3) Play & Enjoy !
Fix By: OverF1X
It would be better to read it!
The game uses the “playeruid” parameter to identify the player on the server and in the local world. In this version, this parameter is taken from the “Player GUI” field when entering the game. If someone picks up or accidentally repeats your UID, and connects to the server where you have already played, he will have full access to your character, his things and privates.
Create long, complex UIDs, ideally one for each server.
Also, keep them in a safe place. If you forget or lose your UID, it cannot be restored.
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.